What is ganoderma? Ganoderma lucidum commonly known as lingzhi or reishi mushroom is a red mushroom frequently used in traditional Chinese medicine to naturally heal the body, provide high antioxidant activity and support the immune system. It also has many other health benefits as well, with 200 important nutrients including Polysaccharides, Organic Germanium (4-6x times more than Ginseng), Proteins, Vitamins, Minerals, Bioactive Molecules, Triterpenes, Polypeptides, 16 Amino Acid types, Adenosine, and Alkaloids. It is considered a superfood due to it’s unusually high concentration of medicinally rich nutrients.
In ancient China, Ganoderma was rare and highly prized, a luxury reserved for emperors that seeked this powerful anti-aging substance for it’s healthy properties of longevity and vigor – referring to it as the King of Herbs.
DXN Ganoderma and Ganotherapy focuses on healing the body, healing the cells and strengthening the immune system – i.e. such as raising levels of interferon, increasing the natural healing ability of the body by regularly using Ganoderma and maintaining homeostasis. Ganotherapy takes a natural preventative medicinal approach to helping the body fight disease, prevent organ degeneration, and establish a strong immune system.
Research and studies with mice using Ganoderma extract has shown high anti cancer activity that reduced tumor growth and enhanced immune responses. One of the ways it does this is by increasing Beta D Glucan which is an immunomodulator that helps our immune system respond faster to fight and kill cancerous cells. It also increases levels of interferon and activates macrophages and T-cells – the natural killer cells of the immune system.
By starting to consume Ganoderma extracts your health begins to improve, promoting cleansing and detoxification, improvement of circulatory system functions, enhancing the immune system and metabolism, and regulating and balancing body functions.
According to Dr. Shigeru Yuji’s clinical experiments with DXN Ganoderma lucidum extract, it has highly effective basic medicinal functions:
- Lowers cholesterol in the blood and the amount of free fat.
- Reduces blood sugar level to restore pancreas functions.
- Lowers blood lipids and stabilises red cell membrane.
- Due to Ganoderma containing Adenosine, it can decrease platelet angulation, lyses thrombi and prevent thrombogenesis.
- Improves the function of the cortex of the adrenal glands to maintain endocrine balance.
- Elevates the natural healing ability of the body, allows the body to establish a strong immune system.
- Prevents tissue cell degeneration.
- Restrains senility, maintaining a youthful constitution.
- Diminishes the side effects of anti hypertensive drugs.
- Slows down organ degeneration.
- Disables allergy caused by antigens, because it inhibits the histamine releasing mast cell.
- Decreases and treats cancer and inhibits cancer cell metastasis.
- Normalises to prevent tissue degeneration.
- Hampers sudden death of cancer patients caused by embolism.
- Relieves pain caused by cancer.
- Ganoderma can be used by people of all ages today and experience the same positive results in their health to successfully achieve and maintain homeostasis.